Two little girls...I still can't believe it. Emma was my spring baby with budding red hair and Mia is definitely my Halloween baby with dark hair. The contrast between these two personalities is not just in the hair...I cannot believe how different they are. To think that they just came out of thin air...no way. I have no doubt these personalities have been in existence before they came into my arms. I love being a mother.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
My baby dolls
Two little girls...I still can't believe it. Emma was my spring baby with budding red hair and Mia is definitely my Halloween baby with dark hair. The contrast between these two personalities is not just in the hair...I cannot believe how different they are. To think that they just came out of thin air...no way. I have no doubt these personalities have been in existence before they came into my arms. I love being a mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow, looks like you got a good one:) she is so cute!
She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her. We miss you guys and feel like we haven't seen you in AGES!
Post a Comment