Monday, October 5, 2009

d.c. tidbits


One of the our last nights in d.c. we went out to dinner with Fay, Vance, Sarah and Toby in Alexandria. They chose a great spot that of course I can't remember the name of, but they served chili in just about every way you could imagine. Something about bacon burgers and pregnancy, they go hand in hand! After dinner we walked down through historic Alexandria to the pier.


Meeting up at Sarah and Toby's house


Vance pointing out a friend's name on the Korean Wall Memorial.


A little area of Maryland called Rockville, was one of our favorite places to go when we were in Bethesda. They had the cutest town center with movies in the park, restaurants, shops etc. One night we went and saw Madagascar 2. Aaron and I sat and ate licorice while Emma jumped off the rocks around the park. This picture above is when we went out to dinner for our Anniversary. This year, things were so crazy that both Aaron and I forgot all about it, until I went to pick him up from the metro that night. I was talking on the phone when I picked him up, and ironically enough, it dawned on both of us at about the same time. As soon as I hung up the phone, we both looked at each other and blurted out, Happy Anniversary. It was too funny. We laughed about it over fish tacos that night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: