Aaron and I planned a trip to Virginia Beach for one of our weekend get aways. Emma and I were so excited all week long. I'm pretty sure I had all of the drinks and toys ready by at least Wednesday. Of course, it was really rainy in d.c., so we played inside with the toys until Saturday morning came. We were out the door by 6 am no problem!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Beach Toys
Aaron and I planned a trip to Virginia Beach for one of our weekend get aways. Emma and I were so excited all week long. I'm pretty sure I had all of the drinks and toys ready by at least Wednesday. Of course, it was really rainy in d.c., so we played inside with the toys until Saturday morning came. We were out the door by 6 am no problem!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment