Emma was in the mood for a photo shoot. She was just livin' it up. I'd tell her to say something like, "oh yeah baby" or "who's the cutest" or probably not the best thing for a two year old to say "who's your daddy" and she would say it right back with a huge smile on her face...too cute.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Fall weather
Emma was in the mood for a photo shoot. She was just livin' it up. I'd tell her to say something like, "oh yeah baby" or "who's the cutest" or probably not the best thing for a two year old to say "who's your daddy" and she would say it right back with a huge smile on her face...too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was looking at our ward directory here a few weeks ago and saw that we are in James and Lisa's old ward. We are loving it here. Mia is beautiful. Congrats!
Post a Comment