Sunday, October 11, 2009

Baby Mia!


Baby Mia Fay Gabbart came October 8, 2009 at about 9pm...nearly four weeks early! She weighed in at 6 lbs even, measuring 18.5" long. Surprisingly, she has black hair! She is so calm and mild I can't believe it.



So far so good...no sibling rivalries yet. Actually, Emma is wonderful with her. She is so soft and gentle with her and always wants to know where she is and is if she "ok mama?"


I don't know why people want to see pics of the mother...but here you go. One happy family.
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations! We are so excited and happy for you. Hope you and baby are doing well.

Erin Jepsen said...

I cannot believe she came that early. She is absolutley beautiful!

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Hot dog!!!! What happy news!!!! What is with all of these early birds? I would be a liar if I said I minded....I got my 39 week pregnancy update yesterday and thanked my lucky stars that it is all behind me!!!! Little Mia is a cutie!

Alison said...

yay, congrats!! i love her name, so pretty!

Emily said...

She is absolutely adorable! Glad you are home and doing well. Hope you recover quickly Amy. Can't wait to meet her!

Emily said...

Congratulations! Such exciting news. She looks like a little angel.

Lisa said...

So cute! I love the picture of her and Emma. Put up a pic without her hat on so we can see her hair! Love you guys!

Amy said...

hooray for you!! One month less of pregnancy!! We are super happy for you all!

Suz said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. I love the name Mia.

Jeff said...

we're excited to meet mia!

maeve said...

she is darling and what a sweet name. congratulations!!!

Jamie Eskelson said...

Congratulations guys! You all look wonderful, I'm so happy for you all. What a sweet family.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I would love to see more pics when you feel up to it. Congrats to the whole family.

Unknown said...

Nice! She's beautiful, Amy. I'm so proud of you and your and your cute little family. Someday, I hope I can see all you guys in real life!

Cassi said...

Wow, you are one lucky mamma to have had her 4 weeks early! And she's so tiny! Congrats!

Val Crosby said...

Congratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful!!! I can't believe she was so early!!!

gbrooks said...

Congratulations! She's precious!