Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mia' Baby Blessing


Mia received her baby blessing on November 22, 2009. It was so wonderful. I am so grateful for everyone who came and supported us in this, it meant a lot!


This is my sweet Aunt Jill. She has crocheted hundreds of thousands of things I'll bet. Some of which are these darling baby blessing outfits. Mia and her cousin Elle were blessed in their beautiful white dresses on the same day. Thanks Aunt Jill!


Fay and Vance, even though they had just left Salt Lake a few days before, flew back up just for the blessing.


Mom threw a wonderful party up at her house after both of the blessings, fully equipped with Schmidt's bakery eclairs!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie Gabbart said...

Amy the blog looks so great! I love Emma's prayer!!! I must say you have yourself one good looking family. Love you. katie.

Cassi said...

I love that Emma is all decked out in Halloween gear in all these pictures! Classic!