The girls and I met Sarah and her boys out at the Festival of Trees today. They had the cutest Santa Clause there--Emma actually sat on his lap, I couldn't believe it. Mia was wide awake and was the cutest chubbiest thing ever. I was so bummed when I looked at the pictures on the cd I bought and none of the pics with just Mia were even on there...arg! Tis the season!
I love this time of year. Christmas music, treats everywhere, shopping for gifts, etc etc. It's so fun to play up the whole Santa Clause thing with Emma. I am so looking forward to Christmas morning this year. Emma has informed me that she wants two books from Santa Clause, a Christmas book and a pony book. I'm pretty sure Santa Clause was happy to hear what she wanted for Christmas and that he'll be able to handle that:)

No comments:
Post a Comment