Ay yai yai, mi hija is two months old. She has definitely come out of the "premie spell" that existed her first month of life. I love sitting and "talking" with her, especially in the morning. She is always so full of smiles and coos when we wake up that it's hard to get up and going. I think it's her own little way of saying, "hey mom, thanks for taking care of me at random hours through the night." (maybe, maybe not:) She loves to hang out on any warm body all day and night. She is horrible at sleeping by herslef. But, just this past week I realized that if she was set down on her belly to sleep, she actually stayed asleep-most of the time:) I wouldn't say she's reached Emma's level of neediness as a baby, but some days I think she's pretty dang close. From the pictures, one could probably deduct that being a month early, she has shown no signs of malnourishment. I love those cheeks!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
2 months
Ay yai yai, mi hija is two months old. She has definitely come out of the "premie spell" that existed her first month of life. I love sitting and "talking" with her, especially in the morning. She is always so full of smiles and coos when we wake up that it's hard to get up and going. I think it's her own little way of saying, "hey mom, thanks for taking care of me at random hours through the night." (maybe, maybe not:) She loves to hang out on any warm body all day and night. She is horrible at sleeping by herslef. But, just this past week I realized that if she was set down on her belly to sleep, she actually stayed asleep-most of the time:) I wouldn't say she's reached Emma's level of neediness as a baby, but some days I think she's pretty dang close. From the pictures, one could probably deduct that being a month early, she has shown no signs of malnourishment. I love those cheeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
mia is darling!
Post a Comment