Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's a GIRL!


I don't know how I am so lucky, but Aaron and I are going to be having another little girl. We had our ultra sound today and everything went amazingly well. She is measuring a whoppin' 7 ounces (so the ten pounds I've gained...hmm, it must be the placenta and amniotic fluid!) It was so fun to go and see her moving around, sucking on her thumb, and trying to keep her gender a secret. My favorite part is when they turn on the sound of her heartbeat. It beats a million times a minute. It is the most reassuring thing in the world. She is measuring to be born around the 2 of November, but I'm always hoping she'll come early, like her big sis! I am just thrilled!



They must be sisters, Emma was sucking on her thumb as well when we had the ultra sound with her.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Emily said...

How exciting! Congrats! Glad everything looked good.

Emily said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!

Jen said...

Congratulations! That will be so fun to have to little girls. I'm excited for you.

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Amy!!!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!!!! Mason had a cool ultrasound like that but I am not keeping my hopes up for this next one's. The machine seemed a little ghetto last time we had one. I hope you are feeling okay. I figured you had to be pregnant (did I miss a post?) when you said you were needing a mini van and a phil and teds stroller. :) The world needs more Gabberts.

Alison said...

wow, that is awesome! gotta love two little girls:) your trip to san Fransisco looks so fun! congrats on dc!

Cassi said...

I didn't even know you were expecting! Congrats on another little girl and have fun in Washington DC!

Gretta said...

Congrats, Amy!!

gbrooks said...

Congratulations! Another absolutely adorable girl! Maybe we can set up our boy and your girl one day...haha.

Brittany said...

Congrats Amy that is wonderful! Sounds like things are going so well for you two. We miss you guys!