Emma is one big help in the kitchen. She loves to pull her stool over to wherever I am cooking and stick her hands into whatever I am working on. She has mastered cracking the eggs and dumping things (we're still working on aim!) She also loves to mix things in the bowl, especially with the electrical mixer. Probably not an idea approved by the American Academy of Pediatrics, but hey, we're having a good time. (I love how you can see her greasy little hand print on the door behind her, I should probably go see if I've cleaned that off!)
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Little Ms. Chef
Emma is one big help in the kitchen. She loves to pull her stool over to wherever I am cooking and stick her hands into whatever I am working on. She has mastered cracking the eggs and dumping things (we're still working on aim!) She also loves to mix things in the bowl, especially with the electrical mixer. Probably not an idea approved by the American Academy of Pediatrics, but hey, we're having a good time. (I love how you can see her greasy little hand print on the door behind her, I should probably go see if I've cleaned that off!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment