
Aaron and I were treated to a trip to Reno. While we there we took off to San Francisco for a coulpe of days, without Emma. As much as I missed that little red head, Aaron and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The night we got there, Vance took us all to a Reno Ace's ball game. The next morning Aaron and I made the easy drive to San Fran. Everything just seem to fall into place. We got a great deal on our hotel room at the Hyatt, and we got in at the Raffle to see WICKED! Our tickets were awesome. Aaron found out he got a 6-week internship in Washington d.c. at the Treasury the day we left, so we spent a lot of time shopping for suits and shoes that first day as well. The next morning we met up with Ben and Jen Lowry and their two kids, Bella and Noah. It was so fun to catch up with old friends. We met them at the Farmer's Market down at Pier 0 and walked all of the way to Pier 39. Their two little kids were so good the entire time...I couldn't believe it. (Even with Noah's biggest blow out of the century. ) I had never seen Ghiradelli Square (or anything in San Francisco) so they were so nice to take me all of the way over there (we're talking miles of walking) I felt so bad when we got there and it wasn't much to see, but hey, we were in good company! That afternoon we headed back to Reno so we could be back in time for Vance's big debut. He is serving as choir director in the ward there and had spent a year preparing a number for sacrament, O Lord, Our Lord. It went wonderful and Aaron and I loved singing in the choir with him as the director. The trip was packed, but it was so much fun.

1 comment:
At least that blow out will make you never forget your memorable trip to Boudin Bakery. Glad you guys had fun, it was so good to see you.
Post a Comment