Thursday, May 28, 2009


Does it seem like life kind of floats along and then all of a sudden ten things happen at once? That seems to be the story of my life. Aaron and I have lived a pretty low-key, predictable life the past couple of years and I must say I've enjoyed it. Since he's graduated in April, it seems like the box we live in has started to experience a bit of a shaking, a good one that is. I guess, all in all, what can I say, I married a Gabbart, and I wouldn't change it for the world, truly.


Washington d.c. here we come (for 6 weeks that is)

1 comment:

maeve said...

amy! my husband and i live in dc! wel, we actually just moved out of the district and now live behind the pentagon. when do you get to dc? if you need help finding housing or need a ride from the airport or whatever, let me know. and of course we would love to get together!!!
maeve
maevebaughman@gmail.com