Despite the look on my face, I actually enjoyed this project. Our sweet Bishop Farr and his wife got released a couple of weeks ago, so our ward gave them a quilt to tell them thanks. I was actually surprised I finished the whole thing in a week. That's probably due to Aunt Nanette's quilt days this past year...so thanks Aunt Nanette.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Quilting
Despite the look on my face, I actually enjoyed this project. Our sweet Bishop Farr and his wife got released a couple of weeks ago, so our ward gave them a quilt to tell them thanks. I was actually surprised I finished the whole thing in a week. That's probably due to Aunt Nanette's quilt days this past year...so thanks Aunt Nanette.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Holy cow, you quilt!?! I had no idea. So many hidden talents you have!
You made that quilt by yourself in a WEEK??? That's nuts. I'm impressed. I have no idea how to quilt, but I've been wanting to learn. Too bad we don't live closer. i love Emma's big smiles.
Post a Comment