Emma has this face whenver she's somewhere new. She just likes to sit back for a while before she gets too involved (I'm pretty sure it's a trait from her dad)
Can you guess what she's dressed up as? I saw this fabric at the store and thought it would make the perfect Pebble's costume. Plus, Emma's red hair just made it even more authentic. There were plenty of games at the party, but Emma was most interested in what she found at the coloring table, her sucker. However, she was the first one to when at the cakewalk, but of course she didn't care so much, she ran off before she got her prize. If genes have anything to do with it, I'm sure once the idea of competition and winning is grasped by this little girl, that will definitely change.

5 comments:
She is getting so BIG!! You made that costume?? How cute. She totally looks like pebbles. Good job. And nice job on that quilt you made, too. I crochet, but my edges are always crooked. Your quilts look much more professional.
Ok, you have got to come over this week and we'll get pictures of Emma and Coop together considering Coop is Bam-Bam for Halloween! what are the chances! Does that mean you and Aaron are Barney and Betty?
Hey Amy! How fun to see your blog! Emma was adorable for Halloween! Also, I am SO impressed that you were the one that made that quilt for the bishop. It looked so nice.
She is super cute! I think she looks just like you!
Ames, that chicka is looking just like you. It is the face when she stares right into the camera and raises her eyebrows that makes me laugh the most. That is definitely an Amy J face. love ya!
Post a Comment