Well, we have made it to Provo and man is it an adjustment, but I absolutely love it! We're back in the tiny little house we lived in when we were first married. It's small, but we like the rent price! We don't have the internet working yet in this house, so I have been using Aaron's little laptop when the wifi feels like working, so I can't post pics of Emma...so sorry! But as soon as it's up and running, I have plenty of pictures to put up. She has figured out how to eat that's for sure. Her cheeks and chins are adorable! We just blessed her this past Sunday. It was such a neat experience and Aaron did a wonderful job. Parenthood is wonderful. Enjoy the fourth of July and hopefully I'll get our blog updated sooner than later.
PS-Congrats to Sarah and Troy, they had a baby boy, Caden Owen Naef this past Monday. Feel free to check him out at https://birthprint.com/ecommerce/view_baby. They had this done from a little kiosk in the hospital. The baby id is 162927 I think he's a mini mexi-Troy! We love you guys!
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amy! I so wanted to be at the baby blessing! I'm sorry I missed it. I was in Grenada checking out my new school. I'm sure she looked beautiful! love ya
Post a Comment