We made it to church again today, only five minutes late! Of course she wanted to start eating again about twenty minutes before church started, thank goodness for formula. She looked so cute in her little outfit (thanks katie sano for the dress...it's one of the few that fit her when she's still so small). She is getting really good at eye contact from further distances and starting to make such adorable faces. We're getting closer and closer to cooing. I just love her! (fyi...her bow was not in the center of her head at church! I just noticed that in the pics..:)
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Pretty in Pink
We made it to church again today, only five minutes late! Of course she wanted to start eating again about twenty minutes before church started, thank goodness for formula. She looked so cute in her little outfit (thanks katie sano for the dress...it's one of the few that fit her when she's still so small). She is getting really good at eye contact from further distances and starting to make such adorable faces. We're getting closer and closer to cooing. I just love her! (fyi...her bow was not in the center of her head at church! I just noticed that in the pics..:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that outfit is sooo cute. I just wish I could shop for a girl. Well when we are in Utah we can shop for each other. That way Im sure Aaron and Troy would love for us to get together and go shopping!!! Can't wait to see you soon w/Kaden
Post a Comment