Sunday, June 3, 2007

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jog!


Guess who doesn't have to live away from her family anymore...Emma! Aaron has decided that he wants to go back to BYU after all. So he turned in his deposit money and it's back to school for us. He's doing an internship in Provo this summer and then he'll start after Labor Day. As for Emma and I, we can't wait to be able to go and play outside in the nice Utah weather. The moving truck comes Wednesday and we're outta Vegas on Friday. We will really miss the friends we've made, but definitely not the city itself. Aaron has now started to think of ways that he can play as much as possible, yet go to school at the same time...i.e soccer and skiing.

5 comments:

Candace said...

I really am happy for you guys, but boy are we going to miss you.

Loveless said...

I'm sooo excited you are moiving back! yeah!!! p.s. your baby is beautiful and it was fun seeing you today.

Gina said...

Amy! I need to see Emma! So glad you're moving back to Utah. Let me know when you're in SLC so we can meet up (ya know, with all your free time you have now).

Ben said...

So...now that you are back in Utah, are ending your relationship with blogger?

Emily said...

It was so fun to see you! Emma is adorable! Wish I could come this weekend.