Thursday, January 31, 2019

Happy new year!

its 11:00 at night, only creature in this house that’s stirring is me, and probably some unwanted boxelder bugs.  The main level is clean, perspectives completed, Egypt project done, music  practicing done, and costume for hundred day tomorrow is gonna kind of work;) and ms Emma and mi mi have made it home from their sports.   Phew- tomorrow morning I’ll wake up some exhausted girls, get them off to school with projects in hand and head to Annie’s  hundred day breakfast, then take mia in for her filling, with twinnos in tow, then head back to school, home again for lunch for twins, then back to cra to pick up, then home again, then back to cra to pick Emma from play practice.  Pick Mia up from friends and take her to soccer out in west valley, then we all head to Emma’s game later that night.  And why? What’s the purpose of all this I wonder.  Do I really truly love seeing the joy on their faces as they try their hand at developing talents, exploring what this life can offer?   Absolutely, hundred percent.   The small and simple checklist items of motherhood seem to offer me so much happiness.  As I’m running through the logistics tomorrow, I’m also spending so much time with my children.  Talking, playing, cooking, listening, probably breaking up some fights;), which leads to wiping away tears which then leads to more time together.  This life of a mother and wife is wonderful.  To hear the girls laugh and make believe together is priceless.  I am in awe of how twins interact.  There isn’t a day where they don’t offer everything they have to the other twin.  It’s literalky as if they have a part of themselves in each other.  
We’ve since moved since the last post.  Aaron bought us a beautiful home at the far north end of wander lane in holladay.  Well by beautiful i mean, there’s potential.  And potential is spelled W O R K!!!   However, it is starting to turn a corner.  When spring comes then we can truly enjoy all the hard work we did outside just before winter hit.   Grass!!   We’ll have a yard again and it’s going to be wonderful. Just a quick rundown,
Aaron is finishing up his last bit at Peterson partners.  I’m thrilled for him to go on and buy a business or whatever he decides to do.  Nervous as well;)!   Emma is in sixth grade and beginning to register for jr high.  Say what???  Mia is in third grade and has more energy than Emma and Anne combined.   Anne is in first grade and has found a new love of the twins. She has quickly become their favorite playmate.  Mary and hannah are three and just barely beginning  to understand what it means to not destroy every darn thing around them, but they do it so cute sometimes that they can get away with a lot, almost.  I’m 36 and can’t believe I’m here in my life while still feeling as though i haven’t quite grown up yet.  Still second guessing my decisions, still searching for that confidence i had back in the day and still wondering what  i should  do when I’m older;?!  
As I do want to eventually get some sleep tonight, let me wrap this up with some pictures...






















No comments: