Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Summer time!!

i can feel a difference in my behavior already.  Summer is here and I am feeling so stress free.   No more homework school outings assemblies Saturday's full of crazy schedules early mornings to squeeze in a quick workout and grumpy babies that seem to be getting woken up to go and pick up kids at school and a grumpy Mom that feels like she has to get her big kids to bed on a scheduled time;)!.  My favorite time is here and I'm loving it.  We've spent the last week unwinding and spending lots of time with uncle isaac, as he is getting ready to leave for Taiwan in a week from today!  Aaron has had such a difficult time at work lately, that I almost feel a bit guilty glutting in my lovely day to day.  I even snuck in a less than 48 hours trip to Vegas to meet up with all my siblings and parents  while we watched Blaine Fellony fly.  The flying of f-22s.
I'm sitting out on the porch that aaron has freshly painted on a gorgeous 80 degree summer day. Babes r asleep and Emma is off to play with friends at Arveseth's and Mia and Annie are knee deep in their play dough project- making cookies for their restaurant.
Mia has lost her two front teeth in back to back days.  Yesterday in classic Mia fashion, she locked herself in the bathroom and didn't come out until she had ripped the second one outta there.  She said to her tooth'you're coming with me tooth' and out it came.
Annie oh Annie. How she feels like such a middle kid these days.  She is so loving and fun but that poor girl puts up with a lot of tease from her big sisters and older neighborhood kids.
Emma is looking like a big girl these days.  My how 5th grade is coming on fast!  And I must admit, it is nice not having her gush about her crush everyday after school;)
July will be spent in a house in woodland and I can't wait.  Lots of time to ourselves and nobody to come and bug us!  Sweet aaron will just drive into work everyday- about an hour and a half of driving every day so we can have a break from everything.  Not to mention the goodness of victory ranch.
Rosemary Maude pence born June 2 2017. Such a sweetheaet!!




First time on paddle boards.  We figured out how to make them stay still!!





















No comments: