This pic is vintage Mia. As soon as she lays eyes on a familiar face she'll grin from ear to ear. She especially has an eye for her Daddy, it's adorable how fast she'll spot him and give him a smile.
This month has brought about some new accomplishments for little Mia. She's started to roll, but only does it once she realizes that nobody is going to come and pick her up. She loves her jump-a-roo and has started to enjoy her independent play time a lot more (hallelujah). She also has taken a love to bath time. As soon as I turn the bath water on, she starts to kick her legs like mad and smile. She absolutely loves to splash around in the tub. Hopefully she'll like the water as much in the pool b/c from what I've been told, swimming is the only thing that you can do in the summers here.
The things Mia probably hates most, and I really think "hate" is the appropriate word in this scenario, are her car seat and going to sleep w/out mommy's help. So I'd say her life is pretty good!

No comments:
Post a Comment