Mia attempted solids at about the last week in February. She seemed to have liked it for a little bit. Shortly there after, however, I switched her back to only milk. Just this past week I started giving her oatmeal again. She's a bit older and she still dislikes the spoon, so of course, I break the rules and give it to her in a bottle...it's just so much easier!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Debut of Solid Foods
Mia attempted solids at about the last week in February. She seemed to have liked it for a little bit. Shortly there after, however, I switched her back to only milk. Just this past week I started giving her oatmeal again. She's a bit older and she still dislikes the spoon, so of course, I break the rules and give it to her in a bottle...it's just so much easier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment