
Have I mentioned this little girl has quite the fun loving, dare-devil personality? Here are my latest thoughts on Em's. First, last week there were some memorable lessons she taught me. The first one started off with her helping me get dinner ready. She's a champ at setting the table, dumping in the ingredients, etc. She always says, I wanna put it in very carefully so I don't spill. However, this night in particular, her forte was making an absolute mess. Everythig escaladed right at about the time she dumped the brand new gallon of milk onto the floor---lesson learned, don't cry over spilt milk--just yell instead (just kidding). Luckily for Emma, she had her dad upstairs to run off to while I used my kitchen vernacular to clean everything up.
Secondly, my little helper wanted to take Daddy his mail upstairs to him in his office. So, I asked her to make sure she listened to see that daddy wasn't on the phone before she went in, and if he was, she could just slide it under the door. So, she runs off upstairs. Aaron came downstiars later and told me how she did it. In true Emma style, she cracks the door open, asked "dada, are you on phone?" His response was no, so she opens the door about halfway and then tries to slide the mail under it towards her Dad! Too cute. I'm pretty sure I've been on both sides of that situation, when I delegate something and whomever interprets it totally differently than pictured, or I've been asked to do something and it just doesn't work out as they woudl have liked. But guess what, the mail still got delivered!

This girl is cursed with a love of chocolate. Her Daddy brought her roses and chocolates for Valentine's day. Guess what color she likes best...pink of course. That king size symphony bar was devoured in no time.
A few of my favorite words that Emma says are hellaphone (telephone) and pananas (pajamas). She greets her dad with phrases like "hey babe, hey good lookin', hey hon...can't imagine where she is coming up with these pick up lines:) Emma also has began to start making up her own songs or games. She refers to these as "awesome" and quite often during the day I hear, hey mom, hey mom, hey mom, hey mom, hey mom, look at this awesome game, look at this awesome game, hey mom, wanna play my awesome game, wanna hear my awesome song. As always, of course Emma, I'd love to.

No comments:
Post a Comment