Mia is such a gem. She loves to suck her thumb and whatever else she can get in there. She is absolutely mesmerized by her big sis and loves to watch her do all of her tricks. She's started to be quite little ms. social. She will be perfectly content, but when she is left all by herself, she definitely lets us know she'd rather be where the party is. She's also started to take a liking to bath time ...finally! Now I don't have an excuse to put off the bath for days like I used to. I can't believe how much my girls look alike, especially since Mia is dressed in all of the old clothes. We're getting closer to some type of schedule. The past few days, however, she has wanted to play/fuss but not sleep at about 4 to 6 am, and that's just not gonna work. At about 6 this morning she was shunned to the closet where she just cried it out for a good ten min and then was happy to be rocked to sleep and slept a few hours longer. On cue, her big sis came walking into my room right at about the time I had fallen back to sleep--pretty classic for any parent
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh my gosh! She does look so much like Emma! I hear you on the no sleep thing. Yikes. I look forward to someday sleeping again but sadly, it is not going to be any day soon. I hope Texas is being nice to you guys. I am sure glad that you update on your blog because you Gabbarts are still some of our very favorites. Take care!
That is one cute girly. Maybe ONE day we will actually be neighbors... :) I love all your posts. You can have some of our snow here if you want more...the mounds are ginormous. Seriously haven't seen snow like this since we were freshmen at west.
Amy, she is so cute! We miss you guys. We are working out our trip for May. Can't wait to see you. Ellie can't wait to play with her cousins!
Post a Comment