Friday, January 8, 2010

Something's wrong when...

My whole family has lost their cookies over the past week (minus Mia, thankfully!)
Getting ready for the day starts about the time I should be making dinner.
My breakfast and lunch consists solely of chocolate chips (this is after the stomach flu:)
In about a week I will have to move out of this house and we still haven't found a place to live.
The hospital called and said Mia's early birth entitles them to another 4K...lovely (hopefully we can convince them otherwise)
Stress level results in a face looking like a case of childhood chicken pox
You're in the middle of something when all of a sudden you hear "I peed mama, I peed." (those are the times when I am grateful for Texas' lack of carpet in a house)
All your kids are crying, you're out of the essentials (milk, diapers) the house could use a bit of cleaning, and yet you still feel like a great parent

I started this post about three days ago and I've forgotten where I was going with this so...Enough's enough. Life is wonderful, can't you tell? The nice thing is, for some reason I feel like these are normal happenings for families, so I know I'm not alone! I hope everyone's 2010 is off to a fantastic start like us:)!!!

On a more serious note, I truly count my blessings. Happy New Year everyone.


No comments: