I promise I will get around to updating our blog next week, especially now that I have made that promise public. As an excuse though, my camera decided to not work right after I recorded Aaron's sister, Kelly running up to hug her brother for the first time in a year and a half...welcome home Kelly! (now the camera works...of course, after our trips to Arizona and Reno!)
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Happy Easter...better late than never
I promise I will get around to updating our blog next week, especially now that I have made that promise public. As an excuse though, my camera decided to not work right after I recorded Aaron's sister, Kelly running up to hug her brother for the first time in a year and a half...welcome home Kelly! (now the camera works...of course, after our trips to Arizona and Reno!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is such an adorable picture. How fun to have cousins so close in age. That is so exciting that Kelly is home. Hope your trips were fun.
Post a Comment