Monday, March 17, 2008

New Smile



I'm not exactly sure where she learned this, but she absolutely loves this new smile of hers. It must be the new teeth she wants to show everyone.



Almost reached it,


until gravity got the best of us.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Emily said...

I love the new smile! Soooo cute!

Cassi said...

Coop went through that too, I loved it! It just makes me laugh. Emma's such a cutie!

Jen said...

I love her adorable little grin. She is so cute, I can't wait to meet her in person some day.

Emily said...

What a great smile! I love their new expressions. Is that 4 teeth now?

Anna said...

AMy~
Ok I was totally blog surfing and found your blog through Amanda's...Anyway your little family is so cute! I Saw sarah's blog too! It is so fun that we all of kids now! Anyway looks like you guys are doing great! Its fun to see how every one is doing through these things!
Anna (reid) Wagner

Gina said...

Aim - I can't believe how big Emma is getting...isn't it so much fun? I'm ready for another one...I think. ;)

AmberlyGreen said...

What a cutie! Hope your Easter in AZ was Wonderful! Amberly