Sunday, February 3, 2008

Google Reader...this one's for you Allison!

Aaron introduced me to Google Reader a couple of months ago and I love it. I'm sure some of you already know about it, but it's just a program that makes it really simple to stay updated on everyone's blogs. Once you have opened google reader, just click on add a subscription and enter the blog. It's pretty easy and so fun to open your homepage and see all of the updates without having to click on everybody's blog!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love how your blog turned out. It looks really cute. I couldn't live without reader, it saves so much time.

Gina said...

Aim, cute new blog!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the tip - I love things that save a little bit of time these days. :) Life has gotten a bit busier. Do you know if you can use it for private blogs? I couldn't get those ones on there. Love ya! Give Emma a hug and kiss for us. We miss you guys!

Alison said...

yay, i needed that!! thanks!