I was just getting Emma out of the bath and getting ready to get her in her pj's...but, I left the room to talk to Aaron and came back to her covered in lotion. Unfortunately, the camera ran out of battery after one picture, so I'll just have to tell you that Cetaphil was all over, especially on the carpet and her little hands. I'm not exactly sure how she got the top off of the lotion, but obviously she found a way.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Cetaphil...
I was just getting Emma out of the bath and getting ready to get her in her pj's...but, I left the room to talk to Aaron and came back to her covered in lotion. Unfortunately, the camera ran out of battery after one picture, so I'll just have to tell you that Cetaphil was all over, especially on the carpet and her little hands. I'm not exactly sure how she got the top off of the lotion, but obviously she found a way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ya gotta love those moments! You hate them, but you love them all at the same time.
She is so cute, and already curious! Looks like you have your hands full.
Post a Comment