Emma has really started to be quite the big girl lately. She grew out of her swing for mealtime, so I put her in this little highchair and she loves it. She also loves to stick her fingers in her mouth after every single bite. This makes the biggest mess. If you try and push her fingers out of her mouth, it just crushes her. So, we just have a big mess to clean up afterwards. You should see what she looks like after sweet potatoes!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
My New Chair
Emma has really started to be quite the big girl lately. She grew out of her swing for mealtime, so I put her in this little highchair and she loves it. She also loves to stick her fingers in her mouth after every single bite. This makes the biggest mess. If you try and push her fingers out of her mouth, it just crushes her. So, we just have a big mess to clean up afterwards. You should see what she looks like after sweet potatoes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Coop loves when we put him in his highchair. I think he likes the view from up there. He can see a lot more with out so much straining on his neck. It's how I get the kitchen clean in the morning ;-)
Post a Comment