This video is from a few months ago, but I'm finally getting around to putting it on the blog. She loves this thing!
How cute. We just got one for Cole too and he loves it. I could watch him all day doing that.
Such a cutie! Zach needs something like that- he would go nuts! I love all the new pics.
That reminds me so much of Coop! He loved his exersaucer! Although now, he's getting to where he likes to be out of it since he can get around so good and sit on his own. Darnit! He was so much easier to contain back then.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How cute. We just got one for Cole too and he loves it. I could watch him all day doing that.
Such a cutie! Zach needs something like that- he would go nuts! I love all the new pics.
That reminds me so much of Coop! He loved his exersaucer! Although now, he's getting to where he likes to be out of it since he can get around so good and sit on his own. Darnit! He was so much easier to contain back then.
Post a Comment