Ok...so I want to know how to change this ugly background we have. I have found such cute papers online from all of my digiscrapping...but how do I make them my back drop? I know someone out there can help me!
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ this sight helped me a little. You need to save your scrapbook pages in an online account,like photobucket,then you will have a URL for them.
So you are a digiscrapbooker? I'm just getting ready to start the transformation from paper to digital. Got any good sites or websites? I have a program called Photshop elements but I haven't figured out how to use it yet and I want to get some better layouts than they have.
You can upload them like you are uploading a picture for a new post. Then once you have uploaded the pic, click on the HTML tab on the screen where you would write your new post. There you can get the url for it (it is usually at the end). I just copy and paste it into the HTML part of the blog... (after background, put a "-image: url(" then paste and ");" and you're done! Sounds kinda confusing, but it is really easy. I'm sure there's a better way, but this works... You can call me and I'll talk you through it!! What is digiscrapbooker?
4 comments:
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ this sight helped me a little. You need to save your scrapbook pages in an online account,like photobucket,then you will have a URL for them.
So you are a digiscrapbooker? I'm just getting ready to start the transformation from paper to digital. Got any good sites or websites? I have a program called Photshop elements but I haven't figured out how to use it yet and I want to get some better layouts than they have.
You can upload them like you are uploading a picture for a new post. Then once you have uploaded the pic, click on the HTML tab on the screen where you would write your new post. There you can get the url for it (it is usually at the end). I just copy and paste it into the HTML part of the blog... (after background, put a "-image: url(" then paste and ");" and you're done! Sounds kinda confusing, but it is really easy. I'm sure there's a better way, but this works... You can call me and I'll talk you through it!! What is digiscrapbooker?
thanks everyone!...digiscrapping is just scrapbooking on the computer. yeah, i'd say it's kind of a dorky name!
Post a Comment