
My mom and I went out to visit James and Lisa in Ohio this past month. We only had a couple of days to play because Dr. Jacobs so kindly took my wisdom teeth out for me. I decided not to post those pictures, they aren't exactly beautiful. James and Lis are doing well and their little boy Tyler is full of energy. He and Emma had lots of fun playing together. Tyler, Emma and I spent lots of time in the back seat of the car together. He would always want to sing "The Wheels on the Bus." Unfortunately, now I'm pretty sure I am known as Aunt Bus, instead of Aunt Amy. I can't believe how hard James is working, it's unreal the hours residents have to put in. The nice thing is he'll be done in a year and half. Thanks so much for taking care of me!



No comments:
Post a Comment