Oh my goodness, I love this picture! The caption makes it even funny! You guys should move to Indiana....it is just a thought! I miss Emma, oh and you guys too :)
even funnier, I meant even funnier...
i love that face!!
that is hilarious!
She looks really excited to be in costume! Hope you had a great Halloween.
Aim - I'm "tagging you" - go to my blog to find out more. Read the 2nd post.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love this picture! The caption makes it even funny! You guys should move to Indiana....it is just a thought! I miss Emma, oh and you guys too :)
even funnier, I meant even funnier...
i love that face!!
that is hilarious!
She looks really excited to be in costume! Hope you had a great Halloween.
Aim - I'm "tagging you" - go to my blog to find out more. Read the 2nd post.
Post a Comment