Thursday, May 3, 2007
Weekly Check-up
I went to the doc this morning and he said all looks well. She's super low, but I am still only at a 2. He said if I was lucky she'd come this weekend...ha...I think he was just trying to make me feel a little better about actually having to wait for another few weeks. But as we all know, the baby will come whenever she wants to. As long as she comes some time in May I'll be just fine. As for now, I'll keep walking up hills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you started a blog. You should post a picture of you right now with a cute pregnant belly. We are excited to meet Emma! Keep walking up hills. I walked up a big hill the day I went into labor, I think it works.
Post a Comment