Ames-She is cute!! I can't really tell who she looks like yet.. time will tell! That green dress on her is darling. Congrats again. Love, Amy
Amy, she is darling. Good work! She looks like she has long fingers. She'll probably be a piano player like her mommy.
Gabbartinho seu safado. Parabens! You got yourself a cute little girl! I think you are wearing the shirt I borrowed from you for 2 years. Thats cool. we miss you guys.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ames-
She is cute!! I can't really tell who she looks like yet.. time will tell! That green dress on her is darling. Congrats again. Love, Amy
Amy, she is darling. Good work! She looks like she has long fingers. She'll probably be a piano player like her mommy.
Gabbartinho seu safado. Parabens! You got yourself a cute little girl! I think you are wearing the shirt I borrowed from you for 2 years. Thats cool. we miss you guys.
Post a Comment