Monday, March 23, 2009

Saturday=Fun Day

Saturday morning REI held its annual garage sale. Aaron and I headed over there hoping we'd get lucky and maybe get a jogging stroller and a hiking pack for Emma. Once we got there we realized there was only one double jogging stroller and one baby hiking carrier, amongst a lot of other good stuff. While we waited for the garage sale to start, Emma and I played around away from the big mosh pit of people, but Aaron of course was up front and center. You get into the garage sale once they call your number. It's all done randomly, so you just never know what you'll end up with. At 9:00 the numbers started to be called and I couldn't believe my eyes. Aaron was the first number called, and therefore the first person into the sale. What luck! Long story, short, we got our hiking pack and used it that afternoon (along with a bunch of other random items Aaron bought and of course, now has for sale!) After I sale my Bob stroller I just might get my Phil & Ted's stroller after all.

Do you think they both planned the left eyebrow thing?

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Hey Amy,
What a great trip! We need to try that garage sale one of these years. My sister has a Phil and Teds stroller and loves it. Good luck!

Jen said...

What luck! That is awesome and congrats on the double stroller...or maybe the reason behind needing a double stroller.

Emily said...

The Phil and Teds look wonderful. I do love my Bob, though. You can find some great deals at the garage sale- glad you had good luck!

Alison said...

that is so funny! we got our hiking pack at an rei garage sale...that's the way to go!