I got this idea from Lisa to take some rapid shots of her when she was first learning how to walk. It is so fun to go through all of them. Unfortunately, she is no longer learning how to walk...so needless to say, it's a bit of a disaster around here. It seems like as soon as she hit the year mark, she was sick of crawling and ready to be on her feet. Just in time for summer.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Walking...
I got this idea from Lisa to take some rapid shots of her when she was first learning how to walk. It is so fun to go through all of them. Unfortunately, she is no longer learning how to walk...so needless to say, it's a bit of a disaster around here. It seems like as soon as she hit the year mark, she was sick of crawling and ready to be on her feet. Just in time for summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those pics are great! I love how cute all 1-year-olds look when they are naked (basically) and walking! She's so cute! I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.
How cute. She is growing up so fast! We need to get together soon! We'd love to have you over sometime. LEt us know what works for you and your soccer/mommy schedule. :)
Post a Comment