I am a fan of going to check out DVD's at the local library. Emma absolutely loves the DVD with John Denver and the Muppets entitled Rocky Mountain High. A few weeks ago this is how I found her watching it. I thought it was pretty toddler looking...where'd my baby go?
But, if you want to purchase this movie...it's outrageously pricey. It's no longer in print, so the cheapest I have found it is on amazon for $43. Can you believe it? Well, just let me know if you ever see it for somewhat of a reasonable price. I guess it just goes to show she has Cadillac taste like her dad!
3 comments:
She is so darling! I think she looks more like her daddy as she gets older. For the record....the muppets used to freak me out as a kid. Weird, huh? Who is scared of the Muppets?!?!
why doesn't it suprise me that the muppets use to scare heather? :) seriously, ever since we brought link home aria has grown 2-fold. she freakin' potty-trained herself. yeah. they don't lie when they say they grow up fast eh? before you know it you'll be on your second!! can't wait! ;-)
she's such a little red head! i love her.
xoxo
gretta
Post a Comment