That's funny since I came home to the same thing a couple months ago. I went to workout and came home to caleb asleep on the couch with coop crawling around. He was totally out too. He didn't hear me open the door, walk in the room, or sit next to him. He was a little embarrassed when he woke up.
2 comments:
That's funny since I came home to the same thing a couple months ago. I went to workout and came home to caleb asleep on the couch with coop crawling around. He was totally out too. He didn't hear me open the door, walk in the room, or sit next to him. He was a little embarrassed when he woke up.
Too funny! This happens a lot at our house. I can't imagine doing that, what goes on in their heads? Looks like Emma was enjoying herself.
Post a Comment