Looks like you guys had a great time in Montana. That is so exciting that you got to see Katie and she got to meet Emma. Emma is getting so big, I love her healthy looking cheeks :)
What a fun time! Who lives in Montana? I loved the slide into the pool as well...where is that? How much does Emma way now? She looks about the same size as Cooper.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time in Montana. That is so exciting that you got to see Katie and she got to meet Emma. Emma is getting so big, I love her healthy looking cheeks :)
What a fun time! Who lives in Montana? I loved the slide into the pool as well...where is that? How much does Emma way now? She looks about the same size as Cooper.
I like your new background a lot! It is way cute.
Aim, you're new blog background turned out cute. Wasn't too hard huh? Let's get together soon.
Post a Comment